I can't buy anything!!!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:shock:

Whenever i try to "Checkout" i get this message........

"You are trying to view pages over a secure connection.

Any information you exchange with this site cannot be viewed by anyone else on the web.

[] In future do not show this warning.

{OK} {More Info}"

So i press "OK" then i get that "This page cannot be displayed" message :bang:

So i press "More Info" and get...

Entering a secure site

You are attempting to make a secure connection to this Web site. This Web site provides secure communication and has a valid certificate. Secure communication means that information you provide, such as your name or credit-card number, is encrypted so that it can’t be read or intercepted by other people. The certificate is a statement verifying the security of this Web site. A certificate contains information that a specific Web site is authentic. This ensures that no other site can assume the identity of the original site.

When you enter a secure Web site, Internet Explorer displays this dialog box and a lock icon in a locked position on the status bar. When you leave a secure Web site, Internet Explorer displays a dialog box to notify you.
If you want to see this dialog box whenever you have entered a secure Web site, make sure the check box named In the future, do not show this warning is clear. "

HELP!!!!! I have no idea what this means. How can i start buying again! I need a spoon knife!

Thanks.

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
On one site in particular or across all sites?

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Thats the man i need. "Techie stuff" sounds perfect! :eek:):

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE