i am in need of a small kettle!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
If i find them tomorrow, do you want me to get them or just grab a price? I could do either.

Grab one for me Nat if you can and I'll buzz you the cash over.

I did a group buy for these a while ago and sold the one I was going to keep for myself :11doh:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I have a Primus LiTech kettle, hard anodised and works a treat on a burner or a fire.. 1.5ltr

733810.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I got one of those too Dave, I use it over a stove rather than a fire though, how has the plastic handle handle stood up ?

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
I got one of the Outwell kettles last year from our local Blacks. Don't know if they still stock them this year but may be worth a try.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I have one of them thar trangias, it nests neatly inside as Stainless steel MSR pot. Inside the trangia in a plastic container I have a few tea bags, and I also have room for some dairy sticks for milk, hot chocolate and stock cubes. All very convenient.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Sorry guys i tried. Nowhere in York has them i've just dragged my two girls into every outdoor/climbing/camping shop in York (and had to suffer the dam Disney store in return :yikes: ) to no avail.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Sorry guys i tried. Nowhere in York has them i've just dragged my two girls into every outdoor/climbing/camping shop in York (and had to suffer the dam Disney store in return :yikes: ) to no avail.

Thanks for trying Nat, much appreciated buddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE