i am in need of a small kettle!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just invested in my first kettle actually, managed to get the zebra kettle for £5 delivered from ebay. Paypal sent me a £5 ebay voucher so I soon found a use for it.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
http://www.ccoutdoorstore.com/primu...oated-hard-anodized-aluminum-cooking-set.html

I have one of these and my busbuddy fits in side its light small and just the right size for a brew. Day trips ok (which is what I use it for mainly) to cook on its a bit small you need a frying pan really to add to it but it works great water comes to the boil real easy.. Not our standard kettle but hey ;)

Simon:rolleyes:

Were there any other costs to pay with it coming from the States Simon ?

saddle_tramp

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 13, 2008
West Cornwall
Just invested in my first kettle actually, managed to get the zebra kettle for £5 delivered from ebay. Paypal sent me a £5 ebay voucher so I soon found a use for it.

I seen a few of them going cheap, but if its the same seller im thinking of, he/she got the scariest lookin feedback ive read. seems to get about 10 negs a month lol. you obviously had no trouble tho

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I seen a few of them going cheap, but if its the same seller im thinking of, he/she got the scariest lookin feedback ive read. seems to get about 10 negs a month lol. you obviously had no trouble tho

I got mine from a powerseller called "ecookshop" with over 11,000 sales

Only won it on Thursday though so I can`t be sure of it coming yet.

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
Were there any other costs to pay with it coming from the States Simon ?
I got this one local only they didnt have it on the web site (sorry about that) but they sell here in the netherlands for about 28 euros there a bout the same price if not a little bit cheaer than the trangia kettles and they work a treat.. I should imagine that becasue they are primus you should be able to get them at most camping outlets..

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Outwell do a 1.2 stainless kettle for around a tenner.

333.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get one of these nowadays? Can't find any on the web that aren't BCUK links.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
They don't have them on the website, but they have them instore. The Range down the road from me has/had them in a couple of weeks ago. Also Army Navy store in york has them aswell.

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
I got mine from a powerseller called "ecookshop" with over 11,000 sales

Only won it on Thursday though so I can`t be sure of it coming yet.

I got a zebra kettle from them a while ago, 'shop soiled' (someone had taken the stickers off). Initially they sent me the wrong one. I contacted them and they said keep it, and we'll send you the right one. Two zebra kettles for the price of one !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE