i am in need of a of a Good Quality BIVI bag for the Moot!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
Hi everyone,
i an in need of a Good quality Bivi/ Breathable/ Waterproof/ Goretex Green Bag. i have £50 to spend.
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
interceptor boy

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
The Rab Survival Zone is very good, and packs down very small. Around £40 I think.

I've got one and am very happy with it.

Good luck,

Mike

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Does it have to be goretex?

Alpkit do a great bivi bag for £30 .... it's lightweight, it might not be as durable as gortex .... I'm not sure (I've not tested the 2 side by side) but a great piece of kit.

http://www.alpkit.com/hunka/

If you click the Buy Now option you can get it in green ;)

:)
Ed

leon-1

I am with Ed on this one, I bought the Hunka over a year ago and it's been very good for breathability.

They are not as big as the British or Dutch military bags, but I think breathability is better, they pack down a lot smaller, and they are a lot lighter in weight, the cost mentioned on their site is with tax and delivery included and they have very good service.

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
I can second that leon, I am by no means a bivvy expert, as the alpkit hunka i bought a couple of weeks ago is my first, however it arrived very quickly, and I was amazed how light weight and durable it was. Slept out in it no problem.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Hi everyone,
i an in need of a Good quality Bivi/ Breathable/ Waterproof/ Goretex Green Bag. i have £50 to spend.
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
interceptor boy

As Widu says - Endicotts do some good Dutch Goretex ones that they modify to order with zips - you have a choice of side or centre opening. I am going to do a review of the centre opening one shortly (actually I have done the first part of the review and I think I can recommend them). £49

LBL

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
See Jedediah's post in the 'Member Classified' section - he's selling a brand new bag for £35.

Wasn't there a song about a brand new bag once?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE