i am in need of a of a Good Quality BIVI bag for the Moot!!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
The Rab Survival Zone is very good, and packs down very small. Around £40 I think.

I've got one and am very happy with it.

Good luck,

Mike
 
Does it have to be goretex?

Alpkit do a great bivi bag for £30 .... it's lightweight, it might not be as durable as gortex .... I'm not sure (I've not tested the 2 side by side) but a great piece of kit.

http://www.alpkit.com/hunka/

If you click the Buy Now option you can get it in green ;)

:)
Ed
 
I am with Ed on this one, I bought the Hunka over a year ago and it's been very good for breathability.

They are not as big as the British or Dutch military bags, but I think breathability is better, they pack down a lot smaller, and they are a lot lighter in weight, the cost mentioned on their site is with tax and delivery included and they have very good service.
 
I can second that leon, I am by no means a bivvy expert, as the alpkit hunka i bought a couple of weeks ago is my first, however it arrived very quickly, and I was amazed how light weight and durable it was. Slept out in it no problem.
 
Hi everyone,
i an in need of a Good quality Bivi/ Breathable/ Waterproof/ Goretex Green Bag. i have £50 to spend.
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
interceptor boy

As Widu says - Endicotts do some good Dutch Goretex ones that they modify to order with zips - you have a choice of side or centre opening. I am going to do a review of the centre opening one shortly (actually I have done the first part of the review and I think I can recommend them). £49

LBL
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE