Husband for sale!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
(Should I put this in Members Classifieds??? :lol:)

Hmmm. Found out where the cloth for all the charcloth has been coming from - a bit with a still recognisable pattern - my best linen tablecloth! :yikes: :tw: :AR15firin :sword: :banghead: :f: : -l) :z: :***:

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Hoodoo said:
Well, I could use someone around here to keep my knives oiled and sharp... How much does he eat?
I better not answer that ... :oops:

... on the grounds that he has a GrannyB to hand! :wink:

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Justin Time said:
hmm, I don't suppose it's quite the punishment that non-bushcrafters might find it.....
I suppose not. I guess that's why the earthworms and woodlice I put in his dinner didn't have the desired effect either! :eek:):

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Lithril said:
Just take away his knives for a week or so, that'll have the desired effect :shock:
Excellent idea! Why didn't I think of that? :-D

Actually I've come around now. I guess it did make pretty good charcloth. But he still owes me a tablecloth! :wink:

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Have you settled on a price yet? I can fix ya up with a good tablecloth if you want to barter. I've been cleaning out the shed so he'll have a roof over his head. My lawn mower and snow blower are in there and a rototiller and my bicycle but I'm sure I can find space for a bivy if I take out all the fertilizer and chemicals. :0:

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Hoodoo said:
Have you settled on a price yet? I can fix ya up with a good tablecloth if you want to barter. I've been cleaning out the shed so he'll have a roof over his head. My lawn mower and snow blower are in there and a rototiller and my bicycle but I'm sure I can find space for a bivy if I take out all the fertilizer and chemicals. :0:
No I guess I better take him off the market. He's good at sharpening things, making fires and he does make very good charcloth. :lol:

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
Why do I smell a good sreenplay for our Masterpiece Theater on the Public Broadcasting Station? We get lots of brit productions. I see it now, the meek bookkeeper who metamorphises into Herne the Hunter, and encounters crop circle pranksters, poachers, neo pagans, SAS on training manuevers, sheep rustlers, Northumbrian seperatists and french spies landing in rubber dingies. He foils all their nefarious schemes with his woodlore knife and intimate plant knowledge, only to return to the daylight, bemused looks by coworkers and scorn and rebuff from the former model he loves.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
Kath said:
Hoodoo said:
No I guess I better take him off the market. He's good at sharpening things, making fires and he does make very good charcloth. :lol:

i would imagin he also makes a good hot water bottle, not to mention pack animal

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
ChrisKavanaugh said:
Why do I smell a good sreenplay for our Masterpiece Theater on the Public Broadcasting Station? We get lots of brit productions. I see it now, the meek bookkeeper who metamorphises into Herne the Hunter, and encounters crop circle pranksters, poachers, neo pagans, SAS on training manuevers, sheep rustlers, Northumbrian seperatists and french spies landing in rubber dingies. He foils all their nefarious schemes with his woodlore knife and intimate plant knowledge, only to return to the daylight, bemused looks by coworkers and scorn and rebuff from the former model he loves.
Yes! Of course somebody like that would need a number as well as a name ... 007 perhaps?? :eek:):

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
and he does make very good charcloth

wow! where did you get a tin big enough to fit him in? :shock:

now you've turned him into toast, let me know if you need someone to look after his knife collection :-D

cheers, and.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I see it now, the meek bookkeeper who metamorphises into Herne the Hunter, and encounters crop circle pranksters, poachers, neo pagans, SAS on training manuevers, sheep rustlers, Northumbrian seperatists and french spies landing in rubber dingies.
Thats my life story :) Except for the northumbian seperatists and french spies, I've met all the others while out on my wanderings.......

:)
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE