Hultafors: New range of knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

combatblade1

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 1, 2007
"I won't have a Spydi"
These are an excellent knife, i have had one for quite a while now i bought it from City Electrical factors (CEF) for £6.99. I agree the hinge does look fragile but i have as yet not been able to break it.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
i did a series of tests on the HVK back in October, very strong blade indeed, some of the tasks were ott, but prove the point about the durability of the HVK, i made a video of the tests if you are interested, due to the limitations of YouTube the tests are in five parts [video=youtube;2m1EjwdKpx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m1EjwdKpx8[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk

gsfgaz

Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
That was a brilliant test on that knife , it looks a great wee knife for the price ... ... cheers for for the video ..
now were can i get one of those knife's ...

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
they look great! also check out their axes, hand forged, similar to the GB range and starting around 25 quid:)
may be good for someone

pete

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
they look great! also check out their axes, hand forged, similar to the GB range and starting around 25 quid:)
may be good for someone

pete

They are very good - I have used the Forest/hunter extensively and like it a lot - a bit heavier and chunkier than the GFB SFA.

Hugo

Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Hear is a picture of the tang. Next one I do will have a brass pin through the hole, all things going well.
003-2.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE