HUGE CLEAROUT!! Sharps, clothing, Camping and more.... all new or as new.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Hi everybody. I have recently had to withdraw from a month long expedition and as a result have a LOT of gear i need to sell in order to minimise the financial damage. I thought i would offer it all here before i put it on Ebay. Please see below. Photos can be emailed at your request. Prices include postage.

Spyderco Delica 4 FFG Orange: Brand new in box. £50
Victorinox Swisstool (with saw): used a handful of times. as new. few scuffs on sheath. includes box. £50
Leatherman Skeletool CX: Brand new with box and sheath. £50
Garmin Etrex touch 25 GPS unit: Used once. all boxes and cables included. plus Europe topoactive maps. £120
Adidas terrex fast R GTX Hiking boots: Size UK10. Worn 3 times. £60
Jetboil Flash Lite stove: Used once. slight mark on neoprene sleeve. includes box. £70
Thermarest NeoAir Xlite sleeping mat: Never used in box. £50 SOLD
Haglofs LIM Down +1 sleeping bag: Brand new, with tags: £170
Berghaus paclite Goretex waterproof trousers: size M. £45
MSR Carbon Reflex 1 Tent: Erected once all tags etc. never slept in. Includes additional footprint groundsheet: £220
Montane Grand tour 55 litre rucksack: used for just 3 days. a couple of marks but that is all. £60

This is all fantastic quality, mint condition gear, i just wont get to use it now.

Any questions please ask. Will post all items sold on receipt of cleared paypal payment.

Thanks for looking

Dan

Last edited:

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Its 32" elasticated waist. If you pm your email i can sendnpics of the skeletool. It is literally as new though if you google it.

Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE