or Trade 5.11 and US MOLLE Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Just the US Digicam pouch & 5.11 Tier Straps left, happy to talk trades!

More stuff to clear out, all prices include postage (UK only) and payment via bank transfer is preferred although PP is available. Happy to meet/deliver within reason (between Telford-ish and West Bromwich-ish) and I'm happy to combine postage for multiple items.

☆ SOLD ☆ A brand new and unused Pathfinder stainless steel canteen cookset with mug lid (an addition to the set from new). Includes canteen, cook stand, mug, mug lid and basic pouch. This set up is currently selling for just under £60, I'd like £42 please all in.

5.11 Tactical Tier system straps (x4) in their sandstone colour. Brand new in packaging, I use them (I have another set) as bottom/lower compression straps. £9

☆ SOLD ☆ Dajo Survivor Knife, unused in box with 'Light My Fire' fire steel and a small whistle. I have replaced the original cord with genuine 550 cord but the original cord is also included. There is a small mark on the blade from the sheath (I presume?) but I'm sure it would polish off if it bothered you. Quite a solid knife this. £22

☆ SOLD ☆ Tasmanian Tiger pouch, zippered top access, MOLLE compatible and has fold away rain cover and an internal D ring. £10

A new and unused USA digicam pattern MOLLE compatible pouch fastened with a single side release buckle. Label says it's a individual first aid kit pouch. £7

Thanks for looking and thanks to Bushcraft UK.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE