Hudson Bay Tinder box in German Silver, with various tinder and leather belt pouch.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wolfbaine

Mar 18, 2013
Rickmansworth
IMG_0113.jpgIMG_0112.jpgIMG_0111.jpg

Selling my Hudson Bay tinder box in German Silver with magnifying glass, bought from Shark Tinderbox (now known as Beaver Bushcraft). Comes with a handmade burgundy leather belt pouch, also from Shark Tinderbox, has a sam stud fastening and saddle stitching for durability. It's incredibly well made and fits the tinder box perfectly. Will come with an oak-handled fire steel, steel fire striker, and various tinder (including jute cord, 'fire braid' which I believe to be waxed jute cord, char-cotton, and amadou).
Asking £55 for the lot. Thanks to Kitharode for the heads up.

Last edited:

Wolfbaine

Mar 18, 2013
Rickmansworth
Do be aware that German Silver does NOT contain any silver, it's just made to look like it. I had no idea until I looked it up yesterday, I was that convinced it was actually silver as were the friends I showed it to.

Wolfbaine

Mar 18, 2013
Rickmansworth
I am sorry about that, but I needed the money, so posted it here and on ebay to double my chances of a sale. I wasn't aware that ebay wouldn't let me end the listing at any point so I had to get ebay themselves to handle things for me when the gentleman here made me an offer.
Again, I do apologise, but I think you'd forgive me if you knew my circumstances as to why I need the money so desperately.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE