HOYT DORADO (Awesome hunting/field recurve bow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
For Sale........ Sadly! (but we do have another 2 in the family!)

Hoyt Dorado 35lb @ 28"

Used but in very good condition.

Fitted with Cartel Hunter rest and Shibuya Button has one tatty and two brand new & unused strings (one flemish twist & one endless loop)

I have one of these in 45lb and my wife has one in 40lb and they are awesome! they are to my mind, second only to the hoyt buffalo, the ultimate performing hunting (not in the UK though kids!) & field bow. Very fast, very accurate and me & Mrs B do very well in the NFAS opens with ours!;)

Takes down and packs in its own little bag for your convenience!

Official blurb here: http://www.hoyt.com/recurve_bows/hoyt_recurve_bows_hunting.php

Pictures ( more on request):
IMG_0001-4.jpg

IMG_0002-4.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0004-2.jpg

IMG_0005-4.jpg

£325 inc postage and PP fees please

Last edited:

Aaron Rushton

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2011
S. Wales
this is very tempting...but i'm not allowed another recurve after shelling out on my Bear. i have heard nothing but good thigns about these bows and this is a good deal.

Aug 27, 2012
US
if its still available? I am interested, i live in the US, how much is it total to send and everything? Thank you. Please let me know

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE