Howdy from a wandering nomad

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 12, 2012
Post Geographic
Hi hi! I'm Sterling. (Yes, yes, I know that's a guy's name. My big brother begged my parents to name me Sterling even if I was a girl. So, there you go.)

I'm a techy nomad who likes to ditch the computer and electronic gear and escape into the wilderness whenever I get the chance. I've been known to spend an entire summer camped in a forest outside town, coming in for work and escaping back to camp at night. Mostly I just run away to the forest for a day or two, though, sometimes with friends or my grown kids, sometimes by myself. I also love kayaking and canoeing, tiny houses, herb craft, foraging for food (in the city as well as the backwoods), and day hikes.

I'm originally from Northern California, but these days I just place my location as "post geographic" because move around so much. Over the last three years I haven't stayed in any place for more than 4 months. At the moment I'm in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE