How much are women able to carry?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Which direction next ?
C9dyKMsXYAIpWjg
Quite fancy lucky slap but it might be going too far! :)

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Errrm looks more like a fancy dress costume to me.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mens-Costu...e+man+costume&qid=1556725165&s=gateway&sr=8-7

Ironically the “He-Man” costume does bear more than a passing resemblance to a former US Olympic hero (but apparently not an athlete), in his 1976 pomp! ;)

View attachment 53590
View attachment 53588
View attachment 53589
Are you still pretending anybody actually watches runners? There’s a reason those events are only attended by the runners’ families. LOL

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
You youngsters - no idea - Smiths crisps (with a twist of paper holding the salt) were 3d a pack.
6d came years later.
Actually now you come to mention it in do remember those. They were smiths crisps. I remember getting a voucher to get a free packet of golden wonder crisps ready salted no blue paper twist. A revelation! AND they did cheese and onion too! About 1965?
Sometimes you'd get two paper twists of salt or non at all with the smiths.
Alan you are only two years older than me.. but thanks for calling me a youngster. Always nice to get a compliment.

Last edited:

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
Bet you it is like sandpaper.......

That is one of the grreat joys living in these times, ultra soft toilet tissues!
No. It has the same effect as using a plastic bag for its intended purpose. Possibly the manufacturer didn't want the expense of research and development.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Glossy on one side?
I remember those during my travels in the Eastern Block. There was a trick to them, you had do vigorously scrunch it up several times.
I suspect it was the paper making tech in those days.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
It defies imagination how a question on how much load is a sensible level for women to carry when trekking can descend to comparing and reminiscing about old toilet paper; I think this thread has gong down the pan :)

Don't forget the inflatable dolls. It's all up in the air now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE