How many nights camping out in 2011?

• Thread starter ex member coconino
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Heyho ,
Three so far , Been roped into clearing brambles so it's all part and parcel . Family camping starts in two weeks though should be every other weekend from here on in ( hopefully )
Cheers , Trev .

Glydr

Feb 17, 2010
Wirral
Two nights out this year so far, on seperate occassions, one in January, one in late Feb in heavy rain that lasted all night, had the tent for that one but used the basha and bivi bag in January, both nights at different spots in Clocaenog Forest

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Only 1 - in January. I had made a resolution to camp out at least once each month but February was busy (and I went to Russia for a week!) so I couldn't manage it. Got a D of E weekend on dartmoor coming up in a couple of weeks so should get back on track.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
January, five days then an overnighter,
February, one two day, one overnighter
March, two overnighters so far

So.. eleven so far :) All in a hammock btw

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
2 so for at middlewood in a tent but my new hammock has just turned up so hopefully I can get out over next weekend in the local woods and then at middlewood in april.

I'm planning to be out every other weekend from then on (if swmbo agrees that is lol)

Dave

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
First one next weekend for me. Cheating though as I'll be hammocking in the garden to test whether a sheepskin underneath me is effective insulation. Got a new Snugpak Autumn to test aswell.

Can come in for hot chocolate, and get to the pub for the rugby on Sunday. :)

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Up to 16 now,all under a tarp .Spent last night in the woods with SWB and had a great time again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE