How many nights camping out in 2011?

• Thread starter ex member coconino
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
I have a simple aim to spend a least one night out every month and have done so for at least the last 5 years
So far this year its been January 3 nights Dartmoor plus two in Devon
February 2 nights Brecon Beacons
Off to near Abergavenny later in March
Then a few closer to home when the weathers better

So far this year what with the move and preparing for the arrival of our young un its been four nights remedying that this month with an over nighter and my first BCUK meet.
i managed a minimum of one night a month for the previous eighteen months prior to january this year
including four courses and several different locations so pleased with that
even camped out in minus 18 degrees last december under a tarpaulin

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Did'nt get out at all last year but hoping this weekend to grab a couple of nights, unfortunately it's not looking very hopeful because of work, but if not this one I will definately be going to Comriecroft later in the month early next whenever the meet is. I'm going stir crazy and need to get out.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
A ninght out is a night out no matter where.
I'm up to 17 now .Tonight will be indoor camping with the kids in the living room,I won't count this one though.

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Camped out every weekend except 3 this year, split between Lakes and Scotland. Would've only missed two but a Friday evening shunt in my car spoiled that weekend :(

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Hoping to get a few nights out in 2 weeks time my first for a while (due to illness but now been given all clear) so hopefully plenty more after,may even get 2 weekends on a run out,when the kids are off at easter.

E

ex member coconino

+2 makes 10, this time some lovely woods in Essex. We coppiced chestnut and hornbeam during the day and sat singing around a huge fire in the evening. This weekend's mega-Moon was so bright we could do shadow puppets!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE