How long does Membership take to happen ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bramble

Mar 4, 2008
Shropshire
Hi, I signed up for full membership on 06/08/08, then today I recieved an envelope containing a, `with compliments` slip inside ?? nothing else. Please could someone throw some light as to what, if anything should have been in there, maybe a badge or something ? from bramble.

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
Hi, I signed up for full membership on 06/08/08, then today I recieved an envelope containing a, `with compliments` slip inside ?? nothing else. Please could someone throw some light as to what, if anything should have been in there, maybe a badge or something ? from bramble.

I got my badge a few weeks ago now, NOW i have to decide on what i sew it to, do i save for a nice ventile/sass smock or bush shirt. The idea of getting one of each and buying another badge is very tempting LOL

bramble

Mar 4, 2008
Shropshire
Thanks Tony for enlightening me, I now too have to decide what to sew my badge on when I get it, or like you, korvin karbon, I may have to purchase another, I am sure the `twiglets` will want one each too. Thats another 3 !, I think ill just sort out the one for now when I get it and sort the twiglets out later. Thanks again.

bramble

Mar 4, 2008
Shropshire
thanks, i have now received my `prize`(badge), but as of yet not sew`n it on anything, but will do so soon. thanks again.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Still waiting on mine, but I'd be interested to know if Tony has any more leather badges, and if they can be dyed a bit darker as well as the natural option? I think leather on my old pack would fit better as the rest is leather and canvas. Don't ask for much do I!

:D

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Tony is away atm, but if i remember correctly there are still some leather badges, though they are all natural though dying should not be much of a problem. Shoot the shop an email and I'm sure they can sort you out when they are back :)

:D
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE