How do you carry your Vic Alox Soldier?

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I carry mine in a belt pouch I made, or in the zipper pocket of my trousers, but I have a nagging feeling it could be safer. As it's a Vic Soldier, there's no lanyard ring so how do you carry yours?

S6300307.jpg

S6300306.jpg

Magentus

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
I just throw mine into my pocket, not the safest way but I haven't really got anything else, I am going to try making a belt pouch for it though! :)

offroadmick

Forager
Feb 16, 2011
Essex
I have the alox farmer (its a soldier with a saw and a lanyard ring) and always carry it in my left jacket pocket of whatever jacket I'm wearing.
I used to slip it in the ticket pocket of my jeans, but it fell out in a petrol staion when I was pumping my tyres up and got scratched :( also, I had trouble getting my money out with it in there!

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I just throw mine into my pocket, not the safest way but I haven't really got anything else, I am going to try making a belt pouch for it though! :)

I made mine from an old leather belt doubled over on itself a couple of times to create the belt loop - it doesn't look much but it's been on my belt a couple of years now. The fastener is wearing a bit so I'll replace it soon, but it was simple to make.

Magentus

galopede

Forager
Dec 9, 2004
Gloucestershire
Don't so much carry mine as lose them! I had one and liked it so much I bought another when the first vanished.

Then the first appeared again in a pocket I'd used many times and I had two. Then it was one and now it's none again.

Sure they'll put in an appearance again sometime.

Lee Wright

Forager
Mar 9, 2009
Nottingham
I use a Solo and keep it in a safe pocket but suppose it's not a bulky.

The benefit of carrying a folder to me though is being able to keep it out of sight of nervous/paranoid eyes and daily fail readers :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE