How did you find BCUK?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
ChrisKavanaugh said:
Moderating the forums @ Equipped. ....we have a post going that has passed 77 replies and received 8000+ hit so far....

I think the Spyderco penknife thread on BB has passed 77 PAGES by now :eek:):

but good on you Chris - I think all you guys who moderate the forums for us (whether EQUIPPED, BCUK, BB or the others) do a brilliant job and it's much appreciated.

Middle of last year was a good time for me because I found BB and discovered some like minded folk that I'd been looking for for years, then a few weeks later someone mentioned BCUK and I've been plugging for dual nationality ever since. :super:

Cheers

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I was surfing the web, at work, bored, looking for probably "Bushcraft" of "knife" of "firelighting" or similar, and suddenly I was in Buchcraft UK. Registered there and then.

Wouldn't be without it and you guys now!

Dave

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I honestly don't remember but I did find the forum through the main part of the site.

Noticed that I went through my first anniversary at the end of last month, here's to may more and meeting some of my 'virtual friends' (as my wife calls you guys) in the flesh this year as well.

Bill

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
No idea how I found it but seem to remember I found the main site first so probably looking for a review or kit making advice.
Cheers
David

Danzo

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 8, 2004
Close to Sherwood
Through the BB link in my case, only to find that it is the slightly more refined and civilised bar of the same pub!

:biggthump

Danzo

Imy

Sep 11, 2004
London
I was fed up of not doing anything interesting in my holidays from work so I decided to go on a week long bushcraft course and heard some guys talking about this site, how fantastic wish Id found it sooner :p

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
Welcome Imy

I followed the link thru from BB too and kinda felt at home here

cheers guys n girls for a great forum :super:

Tant

GrahamD

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 2, 2004
Sussex
I went to the Outdoors show in London in February 2004 - I had been looking at the Kellam Knives website and got chatting to the guy on the stand (Stuart), and he gave me a fancy card with the web address on - been here ever since.

Graham

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE