How cool are these ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Here's a cheaper Klein alternative to those who want something with that level of geek-cool but can't afford that metalwork.
http://www.kleinbottle.com/klein_bottle_hats.htm
A bit useless at this time of year but winter will come again.

Mobius Strip Scarves and Klein Bottle Hats.
I've never seen this as a selling point for a hat before...
Genus 1 ... so there's exactly one topological hole. You can secure this hat with a Kryptonite Lock. Other hats, being genus zero, can't be locked.

In fact - the "features" list is really very funny.
Or maybe I'm a bigger nerd than I tend to let on ;)

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Not quite the same but if you look up some of the designs of Richard Buckminster Fuller (I have a book based on his patent aplications and designs) you might be interested in his geodesic domes, spheres and tensegrity structures, they have a very high strength to weight ratio.
He even created a method of cartography called his Dymaxoin map which produced less distortion when layed out flat than traditional projections and also designed an energy grid to lessen the amount of energy lost through transmission. Of course it never got built because politics and national bounderies got in the way but at least the bloke was trying.

Also pollen grains are fascinating shapes when you see electron microscope pictures of them.

The Nikkon small world gallery is worth a good look through also

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE