How about a dedicated essex group?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Yeah I was thinking the same thing!

I'm looking good for the 15/16th, but only one night. I'll probably aim to arrive Sat morning and leave Sun lunchtime.

I haven't been down there before, is there any scope for a coastal bimble from where we'll be?

CRAZY FROG

Forager
Aug 9, 2007
essex
right then- 14th 15th and 16th of november it is then, i'll send pms to people, let me know if you need help wioth traqnsport etc.and i can sort out some info.

worth mentioning that the park gates shut at 5, so anyone driving right up might need to think about getting there early or parking elsewhere.

Nathan

NatG
what time on the 14th Nov will you be there?

CRAZY FROG

Forager
Aug 9, 2007
essex
i'll be getting the 5 oclock train from basildon to the closest station- benfleet i think and then walking in, so i reckon about 6 or maybe half past?

what about you?

cheers

Nathan

I can be at benfleet station at about the same time but I can be there before then if I wanted to be.
the closes point to me for the country park is the chapel lane car park.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Sorry to mess you all around, but I'm out again.

Another shafting at work. I think my bushcrafting is always going to stay solo on the odd occasion I find myself with a night to spare. Planning in advance just doesn't seem possible at the mo.

Enjoy RichieO.

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
If this goes well i was hoping to make this a regular thing with a set group of us- i was going to set up a web page- probbably on facebook for ease of doing it and organise meetups and then whoever is free can just come along.

sound like a good idea?

Nathan

CRAZY FROG

Forager
Aug 9, 2007
essex
If this goes well i was hoping to make this a regular thing with a set group of us- i was going to set up a web page- probbably on facebook for ease of doing it and organise meetups and then whoever is free can just come along.

sound like a good idea?

Nathan

sounds good to me Nat

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Hi guys

Just edited this as my PC only downloaded half of the thread, and so I didn't know the trip was full.

If you have a reserve list I'd appreciate a spot (Mr Scrivvy will tell what an all round good guy i am) - nice to see you back John.

I'm in for canoeing too - I've got a we no nah prospector, so room for a pasenger.

ATB

Stewart

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Hi all,

I can't stay over that weekend. Might be able to get along for the day on the Saturday though as it would be good to get out and put faces to names :D

Andy

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
will getin touch with the guy again this week- i tried a few times last week but i think either i had his mobile number wrong or he's a very busy guy because i got no answer.

fingers crossed though, if al else fails i'll just nip down there

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE