hoolio says hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 5, 2006
Hampshire
Hi guys.
I came across this site by chance and have learnt loads from the forums already!
I've been interested in camping and the outdoors since I was in the cadets as a young lad, but in more recent years have spen more time wondering than doing. The most recent camping I've undertaken has been on surfing trips, but I'm seriously intrested in learning more about bushcraft. I've also been tempted into going on an open canoe course next month which I can't wait for. :)
I have a lot of relatives out in Slovenia, near the Austrian border. If anyone has any experiences of either bushcraft or hiking in these areas I'd love to hear about it, as I'm planning on being out there later this year.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A warm welcome to you :D You may want to post your question (if you havn't already) in the bushcraft chatter forum as not everyone reads the intro boards. Glad you like the site.... feel free to get stuck in ;)

:D
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE