Home from Afghanistan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
..And he's just left on his way back, it was good having home though.

Thanks again, from him & all of us for your kind words & thoughts.

Regards,

Rob

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
woof,

If there are any little comforts that would make his tour easier, do please let us know on the forum. My neighbours son likes Landrover mags, Haribo and decent soap - he's done three tours now - I'm sure there must be a few items that would make your lads life a smidge better ?

Be fun to send something more important than pink sporks!

Red

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Thanks for your support & kind words & thoughts. He has had his tour cut short, was'nt due back until june, but now we expect home at the end of feb, so i think he's ok for supplies.

& If he eats anymore haribo Hugh, he won't have a tooth left in his head !.

Apparently top gear were out there filming before he came home, & he says he's in the back ground of that, as well as minding Gary Barlow, & Katherine Jenkinson, so not a bad tour !.

Once again thank you,

Rob

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
Great news and good lad. I've just retired from the Military and with a wife and kids I know what a strain it is for the ones constantly left at home worrying. Families of Service personnel sacrifice so much while we're away. My respect to you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE