Hobo Stove for swap

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
Hi all,

I'd like to swap my Ikea hobo stove with Wilko tea caddy billy can, stand and windshield and a plastic lidless container (it needs top cutting off about 10mm nest perfectly). All together it measures about 6" tall by about 6" in diameter.

I'm looking for 2 molle utility/admin type pouches for my daughters' to use as possibles pouches when out with me.

Thanks very much.

SAM_0174.jpgSAM_0172.jpg

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
I reckon I have a pouch or two knocking around. I am a bit concerned by the postage costs that you would face with your stove though ... would it be cheaper to just buy the pouches from a supplier or is someone coming down towards South Wales that could bring the stove set with them? (they do this on Old Leaf Land Rover forum, just a thought). Tim

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
I need 10 mins to find the camera cable but I have a nifty Medics Trauma Pouch in OG (photo's to follow) and somewhere is a DPM utility pouch I think

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
Great, Photobucket was down last night for maintenance but the OG trauma pouch is here:

The DPM one is a standard PLCE utility pouch whereas the OG version has the full size pouch plus two half size pouches with Velcro fastening lids. I

If you are happy, will you PM me your address and I will get them posted to you tomorrow.

Thanks, Tim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE