Mega Xmas Sale

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
View attachment 25976View attachment 25977View attachment 25978View attachment 25979View attachment 25980Still thinning things out in preparation for moving [eventually]

prices include P+P to UK mainland unless otherwise stated

- Original spyderco bushcraft knife -boxed unused and not a second! Receipts included. £120

- [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Trangia 25 - 7 UL HA Cook Kit, New
includes the trangia multi disc and storage bag which don't come with the stove usually £60 SOLD
Aluminium upper and lower windshield, 1.75 litre hardanodized saucepan, 1.5 litre hardanodized saucepan, 22 cm hardanodised frying pan, Pan holder, StrapSpirit burner total Weight:865g

- shark motorcycle helmet unused £100

- Hein Gerrik textile motorcycle trousers very well made winter trousers with knee armour £45 SOLD

- 50 lb pistol crossbow boxed unused £25 SOLD

- Barnett slingshot [like new] with unused bands £8 SOLD

- white box meths stove with spork, windshield, bottle for holding meths and 2 ration pack breakfast meals £20

- Pullcord dynamo phone charger [includes lots of attachments] never used £8

- Olive Green Showerproof warm winter hat with fold down ear protection [also has a fold out orange lining for those 'emergency' situations]. Never worn - has a light scuff on the peak from storage. £8

- Brades hatchet - bought for a project that never was - needs a refurb to head and handle replacing. £13

- Exped 8 litre dry bag – orange unused and still in original packaging £8

- B-Dri Showerproof Fluo Yellow Jacket in Large. Bought as an overjacket for wintermotorcycling [for added warmth and visibility] but never used. £14

- 45 litre olive green roll top drybag - unused £10

- Fallkniven DC4 in leather pouch – unused but the ceramic and diamond sides have separated at some point - an easy fix [also this is several years old and manufactured before the quality of the ceramic side deteriorated] £10 SOLD

- Leather Horizontal carry sheath for an Fallkniven F1 or similar. Has sam browne stud closure, a DC3 Stone pouch and Fire steel holder. £20. SOLD

Book – Woodworking Plans and projects. Published by the Guild of Master Craftsmen. £7

- True utility torch in waterproof utility case £10

- Viking whetstone pendant New in original packaging £16

- finnish army canteen £20 SOLD

- Nato Crusader canteen cup in silver [unused] with a used but good condition osprey water bottle, hexy stove with fuel [unused] and spork [unused] £22

- Hobo handreel with large internal storage compartment and some tackle included £15

- The following used homebrewing gear [all used but in excellent condition] King Keg Top Tap Pressure Beer
Barrel [with 4" cap and gas injector screw attachment] please note no c02 is included: Brew Bin - Mechanical fruit press - approx 28cm
tall X 16 cm diameter - excellent condition.[It look similar to the one in the picture]. 25 litre Brew Bin with lid - 2 x Glass Demijohns with airlock - syphon tubing with tap - sterilising tabs - homebrewing book - I will also include some other little brewing bits and bobs I dig out
over the weekend [wine bottles/corks etc] as I find them. This lot is heavy so unfortunately would be collection only - i'm happy to drive a short
distance to meet up also. looking for £40.

- Odin Leather 'Trucker' gloves size 10 [I have 'medium large' hands and they fit fine] tried on once and used to hold a hot billy so have a few soot marks on the right glove only. £6 SOLD

- Camelbak Hydrolink conversion kit - sealed in plastic box £7 [I have 2 of these]

- Pyromaniacs heaven [a variety of fire
tinders / starters to play with [responsibly of course!]
includes:
quality Machined aluminium screw top 'o' ring lined waterproof matchcase with carabiner clip, Good sized piece of good quality flint, cotton
wool balls, tin of Vaseline, Tinderquick tabs [very good commercial firestarter], jute rope, tealight candle, inner tubing [good wet weather firestarter], birch bark, wooden spills, bar b q firestarters, some tindercard and a drawstring suede pouch to hold your firekit!
The total is way in excess of the pouch
capacity but it means you can replenish several times. £12 SOLD

pics to follow
regards
Max

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.