Highland Pics

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mabinogion

Dec 23, 2008
Carmarthenshire
Well, i'd like to thank everyone who recommended places to stay in scotland. So we finally went on out trip up to the highlands. We stayed in a log cabin for a few nights outside Crieff and a B&B in Spean Bridge, the views were spectacular. I must say that we never would have found half of the places without a sat nav. I recommend everyone who travels around to get one, much easier and faster than using a map. When you see these places on TV you think its amazing and it is, but its a whole different feeling when your there, absolutely breathtaking. Took loads of pics but here are the ones i found were the highlights of the trip.

IMGP1092.jpg

IMGP1081.jpg

IMGP0934.jpg

IMGP0929.jpg

IMGP0927.jpg

IMGP0945.jpg

IMGP0956.jpg

IMGP0741.jpg

IMGP0739.jpg

IMGP1122.jpg

IMGP0835.jpg

IMGP0859-1.jpg

IMGP0882.jpg

IMGP0896.jpg

queensview.jpg

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
That view of Loch Garry looking like a silhouette of Scotland is a total classic.

Mabinogion

Dec 23, 2008
Carmarthenshire
i tried to get the whole mountain in Shewie, but couldn't. Had to take 3 consecutive photos but couldnt get the top in :( The last picture was taken at loch tummel and its called Queen's View with a small cafe at the top.

Bushmeister

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2005
Leicestershire
Stunning pics - make me want to get back there!

I have done a few TGO challenges now, and love Scotland - nothing like setting up camp, lighting a wee fire and having a brew!

BM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE