Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
I do not know the details of the latest exploit, and I will update people later. But last night (day over there) he was air evac'd out of the forest with deep lacerations to his chest. He is fine and I will speak to him later. Somehow they were not able to contact me and got hold of his mother, who is now beside herself with worry. He texted me last night to say he was fine and hopes to go back out again :rolleyes:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Ooof! sounds like he's having fun, and glad he's OK. I think a mothers default setting is to worry for there sons, even if they're fine but a bit slashed up:yikes:.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
I do not know the details of the latest exploit, and I will update people later. But last night (day over there) he was air evac'd out of the forest with deep lacerations to his chest. He is fine and I will speak to him later. Somehow they were not able to contact me and got hold of his mother, who is now beside herself with worry. He texted me last night to say he was fine and hopes to go back out again :rolleyes:

Send him my regards please Emma, tch, he will keep trying to wrestle the wildlife, lol:yikes:

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Welcome to the forum Emma.

Keep us posted as to his antics please.

The more ammo we have, the better... :D

I hope he's OK though.

Liam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE