Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i've been trying to get gemma (the boss of me) to join this site for some time to save her from reading over my shoulder, this thread has served as warning. thanks emma/jonathan!

stuart

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Welcome Emma

Given the choice of jobs, its a choice between nasty venomous belly crawlers.....orJon's job:)

Red

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
Andy2112. He has not told me of about any hammock incident. Tell me more. I need to know.

Andy T. He wasn't ironing his hat, but he did once try to iron one of his shirts whilst wearing it, because he was late for a meeting. He also microwaved one of his ties after removing a stain and wetting it. It burnt a hole clean through four layers of material. I wouldn't have minded, but I bought it him for Christmas.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Andy2112. He has not told me of about any hammock incident. Tell me more. I need to know.

Emma, foolishly he admitted to us about falling out of his hammock in the night with his face firmly in the dirt and didn't know how to get out of his sleeping bag. None of us spotted this so he should have kept quiet and we would have been none the wiser!!!!, lol.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... foolishly he admitted to us about falling out of his hammock in the night

He didn't fall out, as such ~ falling out was what happened when he finally managed to locate the zips after his 'Poseidon Adventure' capsize :canoe: .

And, anyway ~ pot, kettle, black ~ 'Twang Twang' :hammock: :lmao:

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Hi and welcome Emma.

I shall be waiting now inanticipation about all of JD's stories.

The better half is a member here but like Man Of Tanith's Misses, she rarely post's (thank god!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE