Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
Hi there, I'm Emma; long suffering partner to JonathanD. I've been made to join as he is going away and I need to post several items he has sold and to update people with things he promised to send. I have access to his account :angel: but have promised not to post on the public part :rofl: unless I join. So here I am. And he can't get on till I log off.

I do not do much bushcraft. I sit and watch him do it. Usually while drinking wine. I do love the wildlife though and we both get out together to watch badgers. He promised to take me to see otters but complained I smelled too much and would scare them off.

He has probably painted a pretty bad picture of me, but I am the normal one. I have a proper job teaching maths to students to A level grade. Which is far more useful than watching snakes with a good chance of being killed one day. I like cute fluffy things.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
He starts to make sense after four glasses.

When you say glasses do you mean........

LF-0583_beer_goggles.gif

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I pride myself on greeting every new member that registers. Can't bring myself to do it this time. Especially when she's sitting five feet away with a evil grin on her face (much like the one in her avatar) after trying to kill me with burnt lasagne.

Just remember guys... she exaggerates!

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
he he he - welcome to the forum Emma!

We aren't all nutters I swear. :p

burnt his ear on the hob! HA. ROFL.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE