Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody

Forager
Hi All

My name is Woody. I just thought I would take the opportunity to introduce myself formally.

I have been a member of BCUK since December 2003 but, like so many others out there, for various reasons I have only read and followed the threads and posts from the sidelines as a spectator. Time for change!

There are many BCUK members that I have had the pleasure of meeting, either from my time in the Forces or whilst instructing for Woodlore. I hope to meet many more of you in the future, be it on this forum, or at future BCUK get-togethers.

I think all will agree with me that Tony and the BCUK team have done an outstanding job in raising the profile of Bushcraft within the UK by creating a medium that has brought together so many like minded people. Testimony to the success and popularity of this site is the number of international members that are also finding their way here.

So… normally one of few words! I thought it was time to have some input to a very informative site from which I have certainly learned much. I hope there are many more out there sitting on the sidelines that will join me and make this a bigger and better site. It can only benefit all of us, since none of us ever stops learning about the subject we all have such a passion for – Bushcraft.

Regards and best wishes ... Woody

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Mate, good to see you on here and thanks for the kind words. I'm sure there’s a lot of members that know you and are looking forward to a few useful pointers, I know I am!

Have a good one ;)

Wolfie

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 19, 2004
S.Wales
Hi Woody,

Good to hear from you.

Bushcraft expeditions sounds interesting....any more info? (Probably does what it says!)

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Welcome aboard woody..... your reputation seems to have preceeded you (all good of course)... alot here seem to know you.... I guess you already feel at home .... or you soon will :)

Enjoy the forums and hope to catch up with you sometime

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE