Hi you great people

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 20, 2014
Chelmsford, Essex
Hi

My name is Matt and I have decided to return to the world of bush craft after a long time. Previous experience was through Air Cadets and subsequently approx a 5-7 year period after that.

Having Done a fair few climbs up in the Torridon area of Scotland and a few walks around Wales, I feel that I am slipping into familiar shoes. Still need to discover new skills and polish the old ones!

Originally from Cornwall, I have a great love of pasties and good ale and beer.

Currently single I am able to down tools and foray off on little personal ventures on my own.

I lost a lot of gear due to a burglary in 2007, I am now having to rebuild my inventory. have bought a new knife (Condor Village Parang), A Basha (British army grade one but tbh look brand new!), a sleeping bag and a Brit infantry bergen. Not working ATM so all done slowly and on a budget. As much as I love eBay I have a soft spot for surplus and supplier shops, spend most of my youth in Silvermans!!!

I live in Essex and have a number of great shops and area to pitch up.

Would love to get in touch with like minded people in the mid essex area as love the whole "round the camp fire" vibe that bushing it has.

Well that is me. Cannot wait to speak to you all soon and thanks for having me!

PS if anyone has any tips I would love to know!!!!

:)

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Hello and welcome. Have a look at the Suffolk group, we have our own site and meet monthly, links in my signature.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE