Hi to all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 7, 2006
Widnes
Hi to all
I am Jodie, I am 13 and I am interested in climbing, scouting and guiding and of course bushcrafting. I am Gooses daughter and not long back from the northen meet so hello to everyone i met there. At the northen meet i completed my first spoon and my first sheath for my mora which i will post pictures of.

Mini_Goose said:
Hi to all
I am Jodie, I am 12 and I am interested in climbing, scouting and guiding and of course bushcrafting. I am Gooses daughter and not long back from the northen meet so hello to everyone i met there. At the northen meet i completed my first spoon and my first sheath for my mora which i will post pictures of.

Hellooooooo Jodie......how yu doin'?

Added anything to your necklace yet?

I look forward to seeing that spoon ;)

Bye for now

Kevin

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Mini_Goose said:
Hi to all
I am Jodie, I am 12 and I am interested in climbing, scouting and guiding and of course bushcrafting. I am Gooses daughter and not long back from the northen meet so hello to everyone i met there. At the northen meet i completed my first spoon and my first sheath for my mora which i will post pictures of.

Hi Jodie - welcome aboard! Wish I could get my daughter into Bushcraft - stick with it!

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
hello Jodie how's your carving coming on? the last time i saw you you'd just got a shiney new frosts mora is it still sharp?:) James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE