hi peeps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 11, 2006
brecon
hi guys and gals, quick summary of me :- tree surgeon,gunsmith,biker,welsh :)
i once managed to go out camping once a month for 13 months,like my cutlery joined the army once or twice and thats about it

with any luck im getting sacked friday so if anyone needs a tree surgeon in south wales for any little progects just let me know (you buy the beer ill work free :lmao: ) well im off to trawl through the site now just got some yew (the tree) its still wet but im making knife handle blocks from it etc.

see you all soon with luck

lyn

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
A warm welcome to you lyn, great place here with everyone willing to share some knowledge.

Good luck on getting sacked! :D

sodajoe

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 17, 2005
Co Armagh
Hey,

Sorry to hear about your job. Hope something turns up for you. In the meantime, I think you'll find this is a great site :cool:

Enjoy

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Ayup lyn, im a tree surgeon in derbyshire with a broken leg, very fustrating. cant even practice bushcraft skills with all this time off.

Is there much tree work near you, everyone seems to be a tree man round here.

Cheers addo :(

Jan 11, 2006
brecon
daniel i do the same as a lumberjack but i have to avoid the shed, guttering ,greenhouse ,cat, small child,car,garage,bus shelter,underground pipes,fault lines .techtonic plates, etc,etc,etc,

for instance at the moment im pruning the brecon monmouth canal, yes all of it
ive been on a boat for 3 months and im still getting sea sick :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE