Hi from Whitley Bay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigmul

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2008
Whitley Bay
Hi,

I'm Craig from Whitley Bay. Found this site a wee while ago and been lurking since really. As most on here, I like the outdoors, not just bushcraft but getting out and about etc. Used to be a very keen mountain biker when I was younger but not so much now-a-days.

2 kids, 10 and 1, Wife and all that goes with it! Work as a technical consultant and I suppose I like all things geeky too! My 10 year old likes to get out with me and we just recently had our first night out wild camping in the lakes. Great fun, and only the one tick that managed to burrow into me!

Cheers!

bigmul

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2008
Whitley Bay
Thanks everyone!

Had thought about trying out Chopwell Woods, spoke to the Friends of Chopwell Woods as thoguht abotu staying overnight there, but they did mention that the local 'kids' tend to drink there at night.

Will definatly be checking it out for a daytime bimble though.

Spanish City is gone but not forgotton!

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
Hoo ye gannin man!

I love your part of the contry you are in. I used to pop up to your neck of the wood on the metro about every other weekend when I was at Newcastle Uni.

Welcome to BCUK:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE