Hi from Suffolk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Norm De Plume

Aug 14, 2017
Suffolk
I've been on the Facebook group for a while, but there's nothing like the ability to search back through the archives in proper forums, not to mention that you get to cross paths with even more people, so I signed up on here a couple of days ago. Now I've slowed down my hoovering through past posts, I though it was about time I officially said hello!

I live in Suffolk and I'm looking to do some lightweight camping, particularly since I bought a hammock a few years ago and I really should use it more often. I've hooked up with the Suffolk group and I'll be joining them in September for my first official wild camp :)

In the meantime, I have been doing my head in looking at rucksacks and every day has seen me on the verge of buying a different one, but I think I've finally settled on one of the new DD Bergens - I know they're not perfect but there are a few tricks to make them better. If/when I get one, I'll post some notes and pictures.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE