hi from louth lincolnshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi folks and fellow bushcrafters,
im paul from louth lincolnshire,a 43 year old married man,with 6 kids,3 girls and 3 boys.
ive a keen interest in bushcraft and prepping,i love being outside away from the daily grime of village,town and city life,
im also a self employed joiner,so love working with my hands making practical stuff ;-).

ive joined here hoping to me new friends,and gain lots of knowledge along the way;)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Welcome Paul, we love Louth. Home to Meridian Meats, the best butchers within 100 miles :)

Red

thanks guys;-) i reckon im going to learn lots on this forum.
British red,one of my lads works at meridian meats,only part time as he's still at school,he's been there 2 years now,earning his own cash and loves it.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
thanks guys;-) i reckon im going to learn lots on this forum.
British red,one of my lads works at meridian meats,only part time as he's still at school,he's been there 2 years now,earning his own cash and loves it.

Great place to get a part time job. If that was me I would be pestering them to teach me butchery skills, always a handy thing to know!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE