HI everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A

amanda

Hi I'm Amanda I'm 34 and I work as a Chemo SR on a Haematology Day Unit in Surrey.I own a wood in Sussex with my best mates and I'm very interested in bushcraft,nature observation and native spirtuality.I am a member of a Druid order and a core shaman group based in London.I have a son who is 11 called Ben.
:)
I'm rubbish at intros ,this site is great....
Amanda
x

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
Welcome aboard. Wow! Your own wood! There are going to be a lot of envious people on here :D

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Welcome from a 46 year old GP in SE London.

I own a share in an allotment site and the club want to sell up to a developer and my family, and especially my younger daughter at 17, tell me I should buy a wood with the profits. Should I do it?

K

Keef

Hi Amanda, I'm fairly new here too. Welcome :D from a fellow pagan ;)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Amanda and welcome to BCUK it's good to ahve you. If you've any questions then feel free to ask away, there's always someone that knows where to point :D

Enjoy the site ;)

K

karen

Hi Amanda, welcome to you. You'll make a lot friends here (careful, they'll all be after your woods :D )

Karen

.... .. Welcome Amanda I hope you find it warm but d'not get to close
to the fire...
What does the SR stand for in Chemo SR ?
106.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE