Hi everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I have just started out into bushcraft with the support of many other bushcraft friends which have encouraged me to follow my dream in encouraging others that you can achieve anything despite having limitations.

I have a disability where I have restricted mobility of my right hand and arm but I adapt and overcome most situations. I do have my own youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/onearmedsurvival if members want to check out my videos.

PEACE Richy

takjaa

May 20, 2010
Hampshire, England
Hi Richy, your not the only one bud! I also only have one arm but mine is missing from the elbow down, about the only thing I cant do is skip! :)
welcome to BCUK, its a great place to hang out, learn and have a laugh

Southey its appreciated what you said about the you tube vids. I don't have too many atm just a case of managing and doing the best I can on my own with few resources but I ADAPT AND OVERCOME every situation and through people watching them encourage others that YES you can do anything if you believe in yourself.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE