Hi and a quick introduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Emberglow

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2005
Bolton
Just thought I would say hi, have been reading some of the posts and everyone on here seems really friendly. The site was recommended to me by a friend :) so if you all want to welcome a female into your midst it would be good

Liz

Emberglow

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2005
Bolton
Thanks for the welcoms guys, and a bit about myself?? hmmm

Spent a lifetime being interested in the outdoors/bushcraft was taught well by my parents who seemed to know an awful lot about the oddest things, work in childcare and never seem to get enough time off work, but when I do I am happiest outdoors. Like nothing better than sitting round a fire with good company and good beer.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Liz and welcome to BCUK, it's good to have you. As you know, the guys and girls on here are fantastic and I'm sure you'll feel right at home. If you have any questions then feel free to ask.
I'm sure there's some of the wisdom learned from your parents that you can pass on.

You'll find plenty of opportunity here to get around the fire :D

Emberglow

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2005
Bolton
Yes.. I am coming to the northern meet :) and looking forward to the fires oh oh oh AND the beer see you all there

Liz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE