HFW on TV ( fish wasted )

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
I can't believe what I am seeing. Stupidity at best.

it is strange that we only eat a limited type of fish in this country when there are so many varied and delicious fish out there, granted some looks like some weird alien beings but they still taste great!

Agreed.

I can never remember this, but dont we only eat something like 2% of the worlds edible foods?? relying on main commercial crops,, Im shore some one will but me right..

Oh and Signed

Last edited:

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Stop talkin about it and go to hughs website "Hughs Fish Fight . Net and sign up to his petition and theres also a link to inform all your contacts !!!!! Maybe we can change things :D

shutz

Forager
Jan 5, 2011
cumbria
Just tried signing up but couldnt get on the site (will try later!!) must be getting the message out whiich is a good thing.

Geordie9

Forager
Oct 25, 2010
Hampshire
Just got around to watching the 1st episode and although I don't really like that much fish, I find the amount of wasted fish discusting. I will be signing the petition.

A

andyBruce

This might be over the top but, its things like this that make me wonder why we are still ruled by Brussells and don't revert to being "Great Britain"! I will be signing!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE