heylo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

saddle_tramp

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 13, 2008
West Cornwall
hey all, i joined a few weeks back, but i just been reading quietly up til now, im Paul, 38 and from Cornwall, been into bushcraft since i was kid reading swat magazine and watching grizzly adams.

im new to computing (so bear with me)

been an itinerant farm worker for most my life, mostly travelling by bike (hence the name) sleeping in hedges in the summer, benders in the winter and generally living a feral but fun existance. Poor health has pushed me into this depressing society of benefits and convention, tho the internet is well good.

no offence to you lot, but soon as im better, you wont see me for dust. but in the meantime, id enjoy joining in some of your discussions. I aint no expert in much at all but sure i can add a perspective.

anyhow, cool site yous got here

Paul

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you Paul and no offence taken at all, you get back out there mate :D I'm sure there's loads you can teach us, farm working means your (i'm talking generally here) close to the land.

Glad you like the site, enjoy;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE