He's been, he's been!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
I was lucky enough to get a swanndri from the kids, and they got it in a charity shop, so I'm pleased they're getting inot looking for bargains..

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Some RM stuff for me. The Crooked knife (nicked myself unwrapping it!), the berry picker and some pine tar soap. Now I can smell like a bushcrafter too!:red::christmas1:

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
SWMBO put a ban on bushie stuff this year, still a happy bunnie though got a bottle of 10 year old single malt whisky from the Yamazaki distillery in Japan.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I've had it a few weeks now, but it was officially for Christmas...a 16ft Apache canoe "Black Pearl"...

SDC16002.jpg

Simon

tjwuk

Nomad
Apr 4, 2009
Cornwall
He paid a visit here as well.

Jetbeam Jet IIIM and remote pressure switch and a couple 18650's
and Bear Grylls Living Wild book, lots of good info in there.

Happy Yule to you all.

xavierdoc

Apr 5, 2006
SW Wales
An adze and a nice single malt. Also got some Timberland Pro logger boots a bit early, but officially for Christmas.

EddBamber

Tenderfoot
I had alot of nice presents this year :D, I got a camcorder, a ww2 bag (on the strap it says the dates, oct 1943), a pair of mess tins, and a few other camping bits and bobs :). I was really happy with the gifts i got this year.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
i got a dutch patrol pack with side pouches and straps from the LHC bought from endicotts! absoluteley fantastic, lowe alpine design, built like plce, superb. very long back which is great for me, bout the same size as a bergen on first glance but scaled down slightly. will do a review hopefully. oh and steve martins new album, fantastic stuff!

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
er i got a signed copy of bear grylls living wild and to be honest it doesnt look that bad at all, a wise move since i have everything ray mears already and lofty wiseman and hugh mac. So good woolly socks, smellys and an industrial size tin of haribos...

to buy me gear would be foolish i guess since i am fussy and have everything already lol

oh and a dremel for some crafting projects next year...

my lad got spoilt rotten its like toys r us here still we had a warm night nuking all the packaging on the log stove :-D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Not much bushie stuff, but I got a pocket sized polaroid printer that will print photos straight from my phone or camera :approve:, a lighter fuel bunsen burner :cool: silver bits and pieces, silk scarf, money for the sales, and more chocolate than I'll ever eat :) Best of all my eldest son came home for Christmas Eve and day :D

Hope it's been a good one for everybody else too :approve:

cheers,
Toddy

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Nothing Bushie here,
unless you count the pack of hankerchiefs that could be turned into char-cloth!

Still, theres a few bottles of Hobgoblin (other beers are avialable) that have my name on........

ATB

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE