Herts/North London meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hi there. I've posted about a N. London / S. Herts meet in the past, and would love to come along next time. I live in East Barnet.

Cheers

Michael.

The gods must be shining upon you Michael. I have just had a cancellation from one of the group so that means there's not 1 but 2 spaces going as they were due to bring a friend with them as well.

First dibs goes to you for one of them and if anyone else is interested in coming along please shout and you can have the other space

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
The spare space has provisionally been booked by Tune.

If they change their minds I'll let people know so someone else can join us :)

The gods must be shining upon you Michael. I have just had a cancellation from one of the group so that means there's not 1 but 2 spaces going as they were due to bring a friend with them as well.

First dibs goes to you for one of them and if anyone else is interested in coming along please shout and you can have the other space

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just had someone else tell me that due to a clash of diaries they can't make the meet. :(

So there's another vacancy up for grabs if anyone would like it. Just cut and past add yourself to the list

Mesquite + 1 Friday and Saturday
benp1 Friday and Saturday
Ratpac + 1 Saturday night only.
Mittenz + 1 Friday and Saturday
Red Kite Friday and Saturday
BarryASmith Friday and Saturday
Dave 1942 + 1 Saturday night only
Mick Miller Saturday night only
SKI + 1 child Friday and Saturday
MrStorey (to confirm)
Tune + 2 children Saturday only

ncarvajal

Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2008
UK - Colombia - Norway
Mesquite,

Is this meet Newbie friendly? If so I would very much like to come. If possible with a +1. I have a hammock which I would like to try out but would be taking a tent for 2 people so that my +1 has somewhere to sleep or in case I get stuck with the hammock arrangements, etc.

Would that be OK?

Best,
NC

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just had someone else tell me that due to a clash of diaries they can't make the meet. :(

So there's another vacancy up for grabs if anyone would like it. Just cut and past add yourself to the list

Just to say the spare space has now gone to Ncarvajal

Mesquite Friday and Saturday
Ratpac + 1 Saturday night only.
Ncarvajal Friday and Saturday

rat pac

Sep 8, 2007
Kingston Surrey
Hi all
My brother in law has had to blow this one out... as he has sliped a disc in his back so there will be one place going spare on saturday.
I'm still going and looking forward to meeting you all
Sorry for the late notice it only happen yesterday I know it's horrible but it taken me this long to stop laughing.......... cue charriots fire music
Regards to all
Simon AKA Rat pac

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Sorry for the late notice it only happen yesterday I know it's horrible but it taken me this long to stop laughing.......... cue charriots fire music

Ah, Bad luck for your brother in law.... but for you to be laughing at his misfortune must mean there's a funny story in how he slipped it. Save it for the camp fire on Saturday night :D

For anyone who might be interested there's actually a couple spaces available for both Friday and Saturday nights so if you're interested PM me for details.

Look forward to seeing everyone on Friday. Weather forecast is for dry weather with it dropping down to 7-8 deg overnight :) 10 day weather forecast

Ratpac Saturday night only.

TallMikeM

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2005
Hatherleigh, Devon
I can't make this weekend, but are you guys planning any other meets any time soon?

Oh, and have a good weekend, the weather looks like it should be ideal.

rat pac

Sep 8, 2007
Kingston Surrey
It's just not my week
Sorry to have to do this but my wife has had to go into hospital so i'm going to have give this weekend a miss i wish you all a fantastic time and please if there are any more meets count me in
Mesquite sorry to mess you about but i have to look after kids if you have encured any expence on my account please PM me and sort it out
sods law......... that will teach me for laughing
Regards
Rat pac

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
ahh, yah boo sucks...I'll be there Saturday and Saturday night (although I need to dash Sunday morning...looking forward to meeting all those who make it!

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Hi folks

Good to meet you all over the weekend.

Big trhanks to Steve for organising it, and look forward to seeing you at the next one.

ATB

Stewart

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'm n sure how I missed all this but next time you have a meet i'd like to come along.

Hi Zammo, I'm afraid you have missed it as it was just this weekend gone. We had a great time and and you can read about it and see a few pics here. :)

I hope to post the dates of the next meet in the next few days.

ncarvajal

Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2008
UK - Colombia - Norway
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks for making this weekend gone a thoroughly enjoyable one. I was made to feel very welcome and am already looking forward to the next one.

Best,
Nicolas

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Thanks to Mesquite and everyone who came along, it was great to meet you all - looking forward to the next one. Let me know if there's anything I need to bring along to help lighten the load.

shovel reccy

Forager
Feb 22, 2007
cambridge
Ah, Bad luck for your brother in law.... but for you to be laughing at his misfortune must mean there's a funny story in how he slipped it. Save it for the camp fire on Saturday night :D

For anyone who might be interested there's actually a couple spaces available for both Friday and Saturday nights so if you're interested PM me for details.

Look forward to seeing everyone on Friday. Weather forecast is for dry weather with it dropping down to 7-8 deg overnight :) 10 day weather forecast

Ratpac Saturday night only.
sounds like fun. put me down for both nites

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE