Hertfordshire Meets?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Luke.

Mar 20, 2013
Heartfordshire
Whippendell Woods near Watford is good for a sleep out. Council owned woodland so no cutting timber for big camp fires - but camping out and hobo stoves are tolerated (I've checked it out informally with one of the Rangers).

You need to be carefull on mondays and thursday. We often are running about there with cadets. I will keep a eye out now for people who are camping :lmao:

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Hey Herts Bushcrafters

You are always welcome to meet and mingle with the Essex Outbacks if interested as we have a cople of peeps from Harlow area, a couple from Cambridge area, one from Kent so dont be fooled by the name if you want to come join the fun, we are not exclusive.

Balloonatic

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2013
Hertfordshire
Hi all, another newbie here. I tend to play in the Ashridge area, my work has bought a patch of woodland nearby too which I can camp on as long as I don't burn it down. I'm sure given time we could put together some sort of get together, maybe something 'boone challenge' based?

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
Hi all, another newbie here. I tend to play in the Ashridge area, my work has bought a patch of woodland nearby too which I can camp on as long as I don't burn it down. I'm sure given time we could put together some sort of get together, maybe something 'boone challenge' based?

Did anything come of this? Another noob here in South Beds, struggling to find a site where I can get permission to camp. Do you want any company on your site in Ashridge? There seems to be quite a few members in South Beds/ North Herts but a shortage of sites! I'm using a contact within the CLA (Country Landowners Assoc.) to see if I can get any permissions but so far no luck.

If you are interested in getting a meet organised in the area please give me a shout.

Cheers

Steve

OliverM

Jan 26, 2014
Letchworth, Hertfordshire
Hi all a noob here is there anything organised in the Herts region places to go people to see I'm a new comer to this but would really appreciate meeting up somewhere and having a chance to practice and experience some outdoor living...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE