Hennessy happiness.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jakunen

Native
I guess if there are no bugs around that's not a bad feature.
Can't wait for mine to turn up. Just had notification its been shipped.
God I HATE waiting for presents!!!
Now I'll just have to try and decide which tent to take or whether to take the hammock when i go away.
Decisions! Decisions! :lol:

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
I got my from Anothonio at Wildlive after the course and as I had used it during the course I needed to air it abit. You'll have wait for the review.

But it rain all week so I slug it up in the attic and couldn't help myself from lying back in it. I woke an hour Later. :-D

They really are versitle. I now have some were more comfy to lie then the bath tube :wink:

James

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I think i now have to get a Hennessey. I was planning on getting one for the BCUK meet-up but..... :cry: Oh well, perhaps next time.
Need to start saving!

Cheers,

Jake

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Buckshot said:
Rainboy,
In your first picture it looks like your not under the mozi net. I thought they were built in.
How is that ? :-?

Cheers

Mark

Like Stuart said ,you can use it without for sitting or lounging in.

This is inside with the net.

395_9513_1.jpg

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi all,

It's me: Ahjno - just new in town :D

I've got an HH to, and used it on the Fundamental Bushcraft Course in July. Had the same thoughts about the fly as some of you guys: it's a bit small ... But in all, a great shelter though.

Anyone tried it with a normal (rectangle) tarp? Maybe that'll do the job?

Cheers,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE