help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

Pass it on - and make a difference.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Job done! book marked at the top of thepage to be clicked on each time I go online.

My partner Alison had this 7 years ago, she went through the mill and came out the other end of it "lighter" but the alternative was a lot worse.

If all it takes is just someone to click on the website to keep it running then those mercenary gits who sponser the site ought to be answerable to someone going through chemo and explain to them why the funding for the mammogram she didn't get was pulled.

Makes me livid to think a threat to that site being shutdown is just comes down to something so crass as money.

Whatever happened to the milk of human kindness?

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Makes me livid to think a threat to that site being shutdown is just comes down to something so crass as money.

Whatever happened to the milk of human kindness?
There is no threat that the site will be pulled, it is a marketing ploy to get people to click, that works, and works well. Thousands of poor American women have being given free Mammogram thanks to that site.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE