Help With Parka

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 30, 2012
Spain
Hello

I want to buy a parka to be left in the car, I had a bad experience last winter and I want a jacket that emergency is hard and durable. I live in Madrid and the only store that has surplus items is this

http://capitanmorgansurplus.es/?page_id=245

On the Web indicate that parkas have the following armies

Holland
Serbia
Czechoslovakia
Norway
Sweden

I have no idea what will be better, and the prices are similar. Can you help?

thanks

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
If I was getting something to sit in the car to use in a winter emergency I would get a Swedish M60 coat myself.

The coats in the link you posted don't really look lined to me - I'm assuming you're after coat for keeping very warm.

Sep 30, 2012
Spain
I love the Austrian version of the M-65, but not for that price if it will include the liner. What I seek is a very warm jacket and sturdy. Do not have the M60 you indicate, it's a shame. I'll have to settle for one of the others.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2012
Spain
I've been in the store and did not have many sizes, said you have to get over in two weeks. The Austrian and windproof jacket of SAS looked new. The Austrian jacket liner has built, is an option. The windbreak of SAS is spectacular, is another option for use with a fleece underneath.

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE