Help needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Hey guys

My name is Mad Dave, and I'm an alcoholic !!...... Damn !! That's not it !! :yikes:

Sorry I digress. I'm doing a little something for the board and I need some "bushcrafty" images that are non copyright (in otherwords images you don't mind me using that I can chop and change without getting a tap on the shoulder) as I'm struggling a bit with diversity. If you have any images that I may use e.g. Fires, bowdrill, bivi's, debris shelters, parachute canopies in trees, bushcraft cookin' fishin' and trappin' different bits of kit, firesteels, knives.. yadda yadda I'd love to have them and your images or parts of them may be immortalised in the project I'm about to undertake. I know it might seem a bit 'cloak and dagger' but it will be worth it when it comes to fruition. If you have some good clear bushcrafty pics that you don't mind sharing, please send them to maddave@gmail.com and put a little text with them so I know who they are from and if we use them you'll get a nice acknowledgement. Many thanks in advance.

Mad Dave

zen

Tenderfoot
Aug 13, 2004
Dorset
Ditto with my gallery.

If there's anything you want just pm me and I'll send the full 1600 x 1200 image :biggthump

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
My gallery is yours as well Dave. I can email some general landscape pics but I don't know if they count as bushcrafty, let me know.

Bill

beach bum

On a new journey
Jul 15, 2004
cardiff
Can only find a find a photo of the view from Pen Y Fan and a couple of fungii shots in my album, your more than welcome to have. :biggthump

regards

beach bum

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
Dave, help yourself to anything from my gallery too. I've shots of a group of 3 debris shelters that may be useful. Several shots of bowdrill practice, tracking and other such stuff from the bcuk weekend etc.

What size images are you looking for ?

All mine start as 1.8 ish megabyte files. If you're around Manchester, I might be able to drop you off a CD.

I've plenty of lake district landscape and "out on the hills" type shots if you want but not terribly bushcrafty. Can you give us hint about "themes" or "key messages" you're trying to illustrate ?

Go for it !

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
tomtom said:
i could even go and take some if your looking for anything in particular!? :wave:

Cheers Tomtom.. I bet you would too !! :super:

I think I have enough to start my project but if I need anything I'll certainly give you a shout mate !!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE