Help me find a pressie!

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
A family friend has asked me what I want for Christmas (around the £20 to £30 mark) and I really don't know what I want (It's a hard life I know!)! The only thing I can think of that I need is a new head torch with a red filter for taking on exercise because the one I have is very battered and bruised! Can anyone make any recommendations or other suggestions! My hobbies are shooting, country sports, team sports like rugby and cricket and I'm studying Law at university so if anyone can think of any gifties under that title do say!

What would you yourselves ask for?!

ATB,

Will

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Petzl tactikka is a handy wee thing Will, or there's the highly acclaimed Alpkit Gamma, but that has three straps and a rear battery pack which some folk don't like

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Spoon carving knife?
Petzl e+Lite?

I've just got an Alpkit Gamma and they're effing bright - useful for walking on the road at night due to the rear facing light

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Alpkit Looks good but also it's a bit bulky, and I carry it in my smock top pocket so anything too big will give me combat breasts! E+Lite was what I was thinking of aswell...specifically need a Red filter!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE