Help from mental health nurses please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
I never received a copy either. :(

S.orry I thought I had emailed it to you.............I will check what addy i sent it too and send another copy on. Lets not hope I sent everycopy to random people. I know i got a few right because I got replys .......:eek:

Greg

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
At least the uni got their copy. Good luck with the course.

I have just re sent it and this time i took more care with my spelling.

OK Im feeling really sheepish at the moment. What I would like to say is that some people contacted me thru pm and email without posting on this thread. Thank you for all the help.
Greg

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Got my results today. i got a mark of 67% it does not sound like much but it is a good mark and way above the pass mark of 40. So i would just like to say a huge THANK YOU for all the help and offers of help that my failings with the email system ended up me missing out on some great help I am sure.
It now means that all I have to do is pass my final placement and then I will be a nurse ( look out anybody with mental health isssues :D )

Cheers Greg

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I've a mate who's a mental health nurse..envisage an old biker who looks like a cross betwen Billy Conolly and zz top...imagine waking up to him administering your medicine:eek:

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Following the Phoenix Nights video from Muddlewood we now get Firebreather BCUK's very own Jo Brand-alike now - is the no end to the man's talents :nana:

Well done mate. If you want a trial run of what it will be like on the "ward" you can come and spend a weekend in Richmond with both sets of our parents.

daved

Forager
Aug 1, 2005
London
Good result!

67% equates to a high 2.1 or merit on most courses (only missed a distinction/1st by a few percent)

Hope the review was useful.

Good luck with the rest of the course

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE