Legal advise please.. help!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
I have seen GoPro style cameras that are fitted inside a US style baseball cap, one of those styles with a high stiff front.

Not expensive. Cheaper that a public transport ticket to London ( you made a saving there not going ! :) )

edit: You can embroider MUKG on the front.
I have a cap with MCIG on. It is my contribution to World Happiness!

Last edited:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Woody Girl, please understand that none of us are trying to belittle your problem or your reaction. All we’re trying to say is please, please try to remain as calm as possible when speaking to the police. I know that very advice illicits the opposite reaction but it’s still the best advise available. As a former cop I can guarantee they’ll be less sympathetic if the victim is acting aggressively rather than “victimized.” I did cut more slack if the victim had exigent circumstances, such as a distraught mother angry over her children being harmed or threatened but your comments so far don’t indicate anything more than an everyday neighbor dispute. Just another case of......He said vs She said. Your demeanor in front of the police will be all the difference in their opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuestD and Chainsaw

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
I wish you all the best to fix that unfortunate situation!

Please note I am not out to embarrass you, or anything similar. None of us wants that.

Last edited:

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Ool_7Ifx6Il5qIEDV8xxmLojbTkOHGVZTLp1RGF2VVl2wach5MoPPuXfuEy0csP78ook=s0-d

Reactions: santaman2000

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Had you thought about getting a large dog?
I had thought of that as well. I declined not to advise it for two reasons:

1) It might give him something else to compalain about to the police, and
2) WG’s prior posts suggest she travels a lot and traveling with a large dog can be difficult and expensive. Particularly if she relies on public transportation.

If sh can manage those potential difficulties I also like the idea.

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
I feel some more issues might arise having a big dog. If the dog defends the Op the the tw@t next door could then have a legal claim against the Op.
plus if he has accused the Op of poisoning his dog/s then he might retaliate by doing the same and then blame the Op for being careless enough to poison her own dog. Getting a dog to defend yourself could be seen the same as carrying a lethal weapon etc and prosecute them same. The best thing to do is gather evidence and hand it to the police and counsel.

Clayze

Tenderfoot
Dec 28, 2018
West Sussex
Diarize meticulously. I imagine that's probably small comfort given your circumstances but may well be key if a solicitor becomes involved.
Hope it works out!

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I have had the same thoughts about a dog.. It will give him more ammo danger of retaliate and though I love dogs of any sort more than most humans I won't have another as I could not walk it properly. The police have advised me no crime has been committed. HA have given him wordo of advice for the umpteenth time. That's as far as it goes yet again. Aaaaaaaahg!
I have instigated a community trigger.
Citizens advice were chocolate teapots have spoken to HA and waffled on to me about not hesitateing to contact them again if I have any more problems. Never realy told me more than HA are dealing with it. Pathetic! HA refuse to talk anymore as it has been dealt with and they are busy with important issues and that is the comunity safety team.
Brick wall central. Sorry about any spelling errors eye infection making things difficult to see what I'm typing on phone please excuse any phone inserted wrong words. I think I've got them all!

Last edited:
Reactions: santaman2000

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE